Today we got the last shot of the Toys”R”Us project approved, so we are finally 100% finished with that project. It was a great first project to have, but now I’m ready for my next challenge.
I did not get much done on the business front last week. I’m still struggling with updating my website, and trying to get that in working order. I’m currently working on the design while I also try and figure out how to do the coding. Once I get my website updated I will use that to try and find my next clients. I plan to go back to figuring out the government contracts, and trying to get some animation work through the government.